My husband and I have just arrived home from a 3 day break at the Mill house Hotel. We have had an amazing time. The room was spotless with a garden view, the food was out of this world, even though the chefs had been under pressure because of staff shortage, we heard afterwards ,and, when my husband was unwell I was given the number of the local GP for advice. All members of staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful, tending to our every need, in fact SIMPLY THE BEST, Thank you all. Mary and Arthur Jarvis.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mill House Hotel is one of the last independent family owned hotels in the Cotswolds. Nestling in 10 acres of lawned gardens this converted flour mill is steeped in history dating back to the Domesday Book of 1086. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Mill House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mill House Hotel And Restaurant
- Mill Hotel Kingham
- Mill House Hotel Kingham, Oxfordshire