What a delightful Hotel in beautiful grounds. We stayed from 12th May for a 3 day break. The included cream tea on our arrival was superb. Our room on the ground floor was very spacious and spotless with a new bathroom. The staff were friendly and helpful, especially in the Restaurant. The food exceeded our expectations in quality and presentation.
We look forward to returning again for a relaxing break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mill House Hotel is one of the last independent family owned hotels in the Cotswolds. Nestling in 10 acres of lawned gardens this converted flour mill is steeped in history dating back to the Domesday Book of 1086. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Priceline so you can book your Mill House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mill House Hotel And Restaurant
- Mill Hotel Kingham
- Mill House Hotel Kingham, Oxfordshire