We stayed for two nights in the Mill House and have to say it was absolutely beautiful.
The grounds were lovely, the food, service and friendliness of the staff was first class.
Nothing was too much trouble.
Breakfast on the lawn was so relaxing with really high quality food and excellent choice.
The Mill House was everything we had hoped it would be.
We will without doubt return to the Mill House and would highly recommend it to family and
friends without hesitation. Thank you for a lovely weekend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mill House Hotel is one of the last independent family owned hotels in the Cotswolds. Nestling in 10 acres of lawned gardens this converted flour mill is steeped in history dating back to the Domesday Book of 1086. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and LateRooms so you can book your Mill House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mill House Hotel And Restaurant
- Mill Hotel Kingham
- Mill House Hotel Kingham, Oxfordshire