This was the most memorable occasion made so by Paul, Maria James and their staff. Our buffet for 110 was excellent (our guests words as well as ours), Nothing was too much effort they all worked so hard for us. We took 14 of the bedrooms which were all beautifully presented. Our breakfast was delightful with plenty of choice.
It says it all really because we checked out at 11.00 a.m. but left the premises at 6.00p.m. We stayed and drank tea coffee (the latter comes with wonderful (made on the premises we understand) chocolate biscuits in a kilner jar. Then it was a late lunch and a glass or two of something stronger. The setting of winding river, willow trees etc etc gives a picture of the ambience at this now very special place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mill House Hotel is one of the last independent family owned hotels in the Cotswolds. Nestling in 10 acres of lawned gardens this converted flour mill is steeped in history dating back to the Domesday Book of 1086. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Mill House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mill House Hotel And Restaurant
- Mill Hotel Kingham
- Mill House Hotel Kingham, Oxfordshire