We stayed for two nights as we were going out in the area. Having seen some of the reviews - the good, the bad and the indifferent - i can see where most are coming from (contradictory I know). There are definitely things I would change - put mini bars or fridges in the rooms; decor in the bar is a little dated... However, we thought for the price the rooms were lovely, pool area good and the service excellent. We also thought the breakfast was very good. Lovely, freshly poached eggs on tap. It also has excellent views and we were lucky that the sun shone and we could sit outside watching the sun set while having a beer to two.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Oxfordshire's hotel & Spa offers 50 en-suite contemporary guest rooms, 6 flexible conference rooms, accommodating from 4 to 190 guests, the new Sakura restaurant, luxury Tempus health & fitness spa and an 18-hole championship golf course. Located just outside the vibrant historic, university town of Oxford, the hotel is perfectly located for a city break, golf weekend, business or private event and being just off junction 7 of the M40, it is easily accessible from all major airports and local rail links. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers and Priceline so you can book your The Oxfordshire Golf Club & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Oxfordshire Golf Club Hotel Milton Common
- The Oxfordshire Golf Club And Hotel