I stayed here with my one year old and my friend's family for two days. From the initial booking enquiry to checking out we found all of the staff to be welcoming, polite, attentive and helpful. We were allowed to check in early and use the pool and leisure facilities well before checking in time. They rearranged rooms on our arrival for us to have interlocking rooms, provided travel cots and sheets without asking and made it possible for us to picnic in part of the grounds which were fenced in and safe for our little ones. Rooms were comfy and food was fine but the staff won us over completely with their customer relations - we all agreed we would stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We do not accept pets at the hotel as described in hotel policies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Oxford Witney Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oxford Witney 4 Pillars Hotel
- Oxford Witney Hotel Oxfordshire