Just spent 4 days on a tour of Oxford and the Cotswolds with Fishwicks of Leyland, staying at the Four Pillars. Good comfortable rooms with spotlessly clean bathroom. The bed is very comfy (important). Free safe and free wi-fi in the room too. Top marks for the Chef as all the meals, served by friendly staff were delicious. As we left the receptionist smiled and hoped we would be back. I'm sure we will.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We do not accept pets at the hotel as described in hotel policies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Oxford Witney Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oxford Witney 4 Pillars Hotel
- Oxford Witney Hotel Oxfordshire