Stayed on Sunday evening. Had a wedding to attend at Caswel house, which is an 8 minute taxi journey. We checked in at 2pm, we were on the 1st floor, window facing the roundabout. We had the window open in the afternoon, the road doesn't make as much noise as the other reviews suggest. After we returned to the room to sleep we did close the window, but there was a brand new floor fan with a timer on that we used to cool the room down. Bathroom was very clean and bedroom was very spacious. We didn't eat in the restaurant, it wasn't open when we ate, but the bar serves 10am-10pm and with a big menu was lovely and fresh.
Overall good stay and the staff were very polite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We do not accept pets at the hotel as described in hotel policies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, LateRooms, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Oxford Witney Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oxford Witney 4 Pillars Hotel
- Oxford Witney Hotel Oxfordshire