We used the Bosworth Suite for an all day business workshop. It is a good spacious room, and suited us well. The staff could not have been more attentive and the food in the restaurant at lunchtime was delicious.
We will definitely use this venue again and have already booked our next meeting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue Boar in Witney is a stylish restaurant, bar and rooms, combining historic character with modern comfort and design. Open all day every day for food and drink, the Blue Boar is at the heart of the town, providing the ideal place to eat, drink, and relax. Featuring a modern Mediterranean-inspired restaurant menu, an extensive range of drinks, wines, local real ales and cocktails, as well as a cafe area overlooking the courtyard, the Blue Boar also offers complimentary wi-fi throughout. With 20 luxury en-suite bedrooms, complete with iPod docking stations, flatscreen televisions and designer toiletries, the rooms also feature locally-made Witney blankets. Available for private hire is the Bosworth Suite, an elegant function room ideal for weddings, conferences, business meetings or events, with a completely tailored package to suit individual requirements. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Blue Boar Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Boar Witney Hotel Witney
- Marlborough Hotel Witney
- The Blue Boar Hotel Witney, Oxfordshire