We tried to visit this lovely inn a few weeks ago but it was packed so we went elsewhere and had a lovely meal. We visited The Rose Revived again this evening for a meal. It was not busy at all - possibly because it was terrible. The service was slow and not particularly helpful. The food was only just edible. Fish and chips tasted as if the oil needed to be changed and the gammon steak tasted of the stale oil as well. Left a poor after-taste.
I don't think we will be rushing back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rural Location next to the Thames west of Oxford We have extensive Riverside and patio Dining fully stocked bar and a great menu, Cosy Log fires in the winter ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your The Rose Revived Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rose Revived Hotel Witney
- The Rose Revived Inn Witney, Oxfordshire