Went for sons birthday. Location great and loved the fact the park was in view of river but far enough away for safety. Group of 4 and child; 2 went for 2 for £10 and portions were very reasonable to the price. I ordered the mac and cheese with bacon, chips and a steak and sautéed onion ciabatta. When mine came the mac and cheese was the best I've ever had. The chips were very expensive but were crisp and nice. My steak in the ciabatta was cooked perfectly. But couldn't understand why instead of sauteed onions they thought it was okay to put raw red onion in large chunks in. For £6.30 for just a sandwich I complained and got them to sort it out.
Silly mistakes or maybe they thought they'd chance it? But put a sad note on my service.
Waitor was good but service was pretty rubbish and slow tbh.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rural Location next to the Thames west of Oxford We have extensive Riverside and patio Dining fully stocked bar and a great menu, Cosy Log fires in the winter ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your The Rose Revived Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rose Revived Hotel Witney
- The Rose Revived Inn Witney, Oxfordshire