First visit for the 4 of us up from Bristol, oh dear what a shame such a great setting, when we arrived the unfriendly bar staff made no attempt to make us welcome and said we needed to join the long food que just for a drink. Room was poky and so so hot hardly slept and got eaten by mosquitos my bed . Only 2 shared toilets and a BATH no shower !! Bar meals were very low quality and no choice's as daily delivery had not arrived. Breakfast was also down on choice but was good
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rural Location next to the Thames west of Oxford We have extensive Riverside and patio Dining fully stocked bar and a great menu, Cosy Log fires in the winter ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Agoda so you can book your The Rose Revived Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rose Revived Hotel Witney
- The Rose Revived Inn Witney, Oxfordshire