“Great Food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 26 July 2014

I took my grandson there the day after his 18th with his girlfriend and Uncle Jamie, the staff are very friendly and don't rush you as the choice of food on the menu is vast, the chef showed us the Smoker and it made our mouths water mmmmmmm.

The homemade Nachos are a must have, the best nachos we had. The combo is delicious and the burnt ends mmm pulled beef delicious it fact everything was ,, Grandson had the chicken and it was so moist well you just have to go here and taste the food it is out of this world the flavours just hit your taste buds .

The people who run this place should be so proud as they have

We all will definitely be back.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

We had pre-booked a table for Saturday night and were warned that there was a large group also eating that night, which was fine by us.
Upon being seated right next to the bar, our table was sticky. Service was friendly but a bit haphazard. When the large group decended on the bar for drinks orders it became very crowded at our table with the other diners invading my husbands space and jostling him.

Apart from this, the food was good value for money and very well cooked. We would visist again, but would ask to be seated elsewhere.

Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

Been here a few times now staff very friendly and helpful. Food looked smelled and tasted fantastic service was excellent and a good selection of drinks. This place is a credit to the owners and staff. Keep up the good work.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

Went here last night for a meal with friends from college, we had our table book for 8.30 but didnt get sat down til near on 9, but when we were eventually sat down the waiter offered us a free bottle of wine for the delay. The menu was decent and the food was fab, one of the best meals I've had in a while!!! I will come back again

Reviewed 27 June 2014

First time so unsure what to have. Pulled pork and ribs (12.95)suggested by the waiter was a good way to sample the menu, a guest real ale to wash down. Son was pleased with his burger with everything in it and Daughter had the steak (16.95) My wife and I had the same. Waiter was great, helpful and we had a laugh. For a wednesday night it was busy, good atmosphere. The ribs really tasted of the smokey flavour, so did our cloths. All in all I liked it. Will go again.

1  Thank NDeacon