Old Court Hotel
US$168
  • Breakfast included
The Fleece(Witney)
US$137
Old Swan & Minster Mill(Minster Lovell)
US$239
US$107
US$95
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Premier Inn Witney Hotel(Witney)(Great Value!)
US$141
PremierInn.com
Macdonald Bear Hotel(Woodstock)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$129
Orbitz.com
Feathers Hotel(Woodstock)
US$208
US$195
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
The Kings Arms Hotel and Restaurant(Woodstock)(Great Value!)
US$154
  • Restaurant
All reviewsnepalese foodfour poster bedopening nightnew ownersa lovely staygood nights sleepstayed for one nightjuliandogskeshoxfordshire
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Where do i start??? The hotel says its open for lunch and promotes this on the boards. when we arrived the doors were all shut and nobody there to greet us. We there for went in to town where we went to the blue boar, ( To which we should have stayed ). Once we spent money else where we went to check in and there is no reception nor staff. The owner JULIAN was very abrupt and very condescending and was very much all about him.

The room had all the usual coffee tea etc but the bed was lumpy, torn, ripped, towels stained, yellow marks in the bathroom and tiles.

If i could travel to witney again i would never ever stay or recommend anyone to stay here what so ever

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank stewart m
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Held my 40th birthday party at the hotel recentlyand can't praise it enough. We all had a great time and Julian (the owner) was very accomodating to all our needs. He supplied a good buffet enough for all and nothing was to much trouble. I would recommend this venue to anyone.......and thanks again Julian!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank lisa b
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Wow what a great place.. we found this place by chance and decided to book in for the night when visiting friends in Witney. We booked in mid afternoon and had a wander around the mixture of shops that were all well within walking distance the made it back to the hotel where our 4 friend were meeting us to go out for dinner. We had a few drinks in the hotels well presented bar and decided to skip the Indian restaurant and eat there. The food was great, well presented, well cooked and well tasty served by a very polite and friendly owner Jules. The rooms were clean, tidy and very comfortable especially the welcoming bed after a long day. Overall experience... Fantastic..will definitely stay again. highly recommended.

Room Tip: Not sure on what the other rooms offer but choose room 1 and you get a large comfortable Queen Ann four poster bed to relaxing in once the day come to an end.. brilliant.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 February 2014

I was left the responsibility to find a hotel for a Saturday night stay as a bit of a treat. I came across this hotel & thought I'd surprise my man by booking the 'wedding suite' as it came complete with a jacuzzi bath & 4 poster bed. Upon arrival, I was completely embarrassed. The hotel looked run down from the outside & the car park was tiny. Once inside, I held out abit more hope as the bar area looked ok but when we got to our room my initial suspicions were confirmed. There was an electrical cable across the floor, a plug socket hanging off the wall, the bed was falling to pieces & there was mould on the walls in the bathroom. Health & Safety would have a field day. The place was empty & it was like the landlord was surprised to actually have a customer. Rather than cause a scene we chose to eat out, bare a night in the uncomfortable bed & make a sharp exit in the morning. I would have felt robbed paying £20 for this room let alone £120. Complete waste of money & a ruined weekend :( my advice would be to pick a travelodge over this diabolical hotel.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Knoxjnr
Reviewed 21 February 2014

Stayed here whilst on business in the area. Very positively surprised as normally stay in larger chains. Bedroom really clean and comfortable with a quirky style, bed was so comfortable and I had an excellent nigihts sleep. All the staff are friendly and helpful and the food is really good - home cooked and very fresh. The owner was so helpful while at the hotel my laptop had a problem and he even went and found me a replacement cable - Great service,food and a very friendly atmosphere.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business