See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 August 2015

We stayed for four nights and could find no faults. Great quiet and clean room with en suite. Excellent breakfast. Nothing too much trouble and booked evening meals locally for us. They also do evening meals themselves. We will, no doubt, be returning

Room tip: we enjoyed the loft
Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 March 2015

I arrived in the dark and I was able to access my room above the garage through instruction from the owner who was offsite at the time. Access was via a metal staircase at the back of the garage to the right. This room needed up dating however was adequate for my requirements (owner plans an update soon).

Owner cooked a lovely breakfast in the morning overlooking the fields and the sun rising - beats the usual chain hotels for views.

I look forward to returning again in the coming months.

Date of stay: March 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 6 January 2015 via mobile

What a fabulous place!!! What can I say that hasn't been stated before!!! A warm welcome, lovely hosts and clean and comfortable accommodation. Topped off with fabulous rural countryside views and a lovely breakfast! All for an extremely reasonable price!! Don't miss this 'little gem' of a place if visiting the area!

Date of stay: December 2014
1  Thank AMP1963
Management response:Responded 12 January 2015

Hi, Happy New Year. Thank you for your review, I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay. Wishing you a successful year with your businesses. Kind regards, Dinah

Reviewed 21 October 2014

We found Dinah & Iain very hospitable hosts who were willing to go out of their way to help us, offering to pick up one of our number, providing extra caffeine & allowing another of our party to park there. The rooms were good & competitively priced in a very peaceful spot.
They also booked our 1st evening meal & also contacted our other friends for us as mobiles are a bit hit & miss. Overall they could not have been kinder & made our weekend all the better for it.

Room tip: The twin room has the best views
Date of stay: October 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank christophe019
Reviewed 29 August 2014

My company have been sending people to stay here for years because it is so good. The location is idyllic with lovely views. The rooms are clean and perfectly equipped. Free fast internet. Meals can also be provided and Diane is a great cook! Will be coming back here again soon.

Date of stay: August 2014