“Good place to stay in Shropshire”
Review of Bush Farm B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Craven Arms
Bush Farm B&B
Ranked #2 of 9 Craven Arms B&B and Inns
Hungerford, United Kingdom
“Good place to stay in Shropshire”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

We stayed here as it was very close to a big party we were attending.. Our welcome by Christina on our arrival was very friendly and welcoming. The room we occupied, was one of two which had been converted from an old granary. It was very well appointed and comfortable with lots of little extras. There were books of local interest, other interesting reading matter and a tray to make tea/coffee . A nice touch was, fresh milk left on our doorstep on returning from our night out so we could have a cup of tea when we returned, or for our early morning tea. The breakfasts were really good and well cooked. One of the great attractions for me were the animals! Three adorable miniature donkies, two lovely labradors, geese and goslings, to name a few. Altogether, a pleasant stay in beautiful surroundings.

Room Tip: either one of two
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 July 2014

I am on my last day of an 8 week stay at Bush Farm.
After reading previous reviews of this fantastic B&B I can only concur with what has already been said.
The rooms are 5 * quality ...I stayed in the Granary (downstairs, twin room) for most of my stay but did stay in the double room on occasions. Both are spotlessly clean and have everything you need of a B&B. The showers are superb!. I could go on but everything that has been said before is 100% correct.
I would like to thank Christina and Nick for their hospitality, the food is excellent (cheese and bacon omelette was my personel favorite!)

Room Tip: Both are superb!!!
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Bristol, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 April 2014 via mobile

Thoroughly recommend this brilliant B&B. Great location, fantastic accommodation and brilliant breakfast. Just missed the final lambs being delivered. The local pub (the Crown) is ten minutes walk down a very quiet road and serves great beer and excellent steaks. It was our third visit and we will be back.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
south wales
Reviewed 13 August 2013

I don't know where to start to tell you what is good about this wonderful place. Just back from two
Nights in the hayloft room. The farm itself is so pretty and in wonderful surroundings, so quiet. Christina is officially the nicest hostess in the world! Nick does the best cooked breakfast in the world! It won't be long before his fried bread is legendary! Thanks for the secret of how to cook it nick! The animals are fantastic! From lilly and phoebe the friendliest labs in shropshire, especially when u have been given a piece of christinas sponge on arrival! The three miniature donkeys - mum with her son and daughter were fantastic, first time I've ever had a donkey try and sit on my lap! Wonderful! The grumpy mum and dad geese who really didn't like you even looking at their three babies! The river that ran through the garden, the pigmy goats that had turned into stroppy teenagers overnight! Asbo goats! Our room was stunning and we were spoilt as we were only ones there. If you love animals this is the place for you but the humans here are very very special. Will miss it but we will be back.

Room Tip: Only two rooms and both stunning
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Warwick, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 July 2013 via mobile

This is one of the best B&Bs I've ever stayed in! Christine and Nick were so welcoming and couldn't have been more helpful as I was on the way to a wedding. Nick printed off directions for me while I was offered delicious homemade cake and tea! This is a very peaceful spot in the countryside with beautiful views. The rooms are both absolutely wonderful with modern bathrooms and a very powerful hot shower! Everything you could need was provided in the room, including lovely biscuits! Breakfast was delicious with eggs from their own hens and very tasty local sausages. I would definitely recommend staying here and feel it is the perfect little place to 'get away from it all'.

Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
Southampton UK
Reviewed 23 January 2013

Welcoming, lovely comfortable and spotless room, wonderful breakfast, great surroundings and hosts that can't do enough for you. Everything a B&B should be. And a local pub with really good food 5 minutes up the road. What more could you want. Perfect base for exploring a very beautiful and interesting part of Shropshire.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
Bristol, United Kingdom
Reviewed 11 June 2012 via mobile

This was our third visit to Bush Farm. Infact it's the only B&B we have returned to for a third time, simply because it's the best one we have stayed at. It's difficult to add anything to my review from last year's stay (see below). The room, the welcome, the lush rolling landscape, the river, the animals and the breakfast all combine to make the four stars look a bit mean. I will, however, single out the fried bread as quite possibly the best I have ever eaten. Highly recommended.

Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
#16 of 22 in Church Stretton
The Cats Whiskers B&B
The Cats Whiskers B&B
#1 of 1 in Broome

Been to Bush Farm B&B? Share your experiences!