This was our final stop on a Uk road trip and we absolutely loved it. We had the Barn room, with our dog and it was spacious, clean and well equipped. Numerous extras made such a difference; the cake, the shortbread, the fridge and lots of information.
Karen was very helpful and welcoming and the chickens in the garden were great fun. We ate at two vastly contrasting places; the Lion at Leintwardine, good quality and a lovely spot and the White Horse at Clun, a good, busy, traditional pub with wholesome food. None was as good as the breakfast though; the smoothies and eggs benedict were superb and I loved the porridge too!
We will have no hesitation in returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A friendly luxury B&B nestled in the Shropshire Hills near Ludlow. With sumptuous breakfasts; the full Shropshire with Ludlow sausage of course but also an extensive special menu with lots of vegetarian options. Enjoy watching the birds and our stunning views from your room with a cup of tea or fresh brewed coffee & a piece of homemade cake. This is the ideal getaway from it all relaxing B&B. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Hopton House Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hopton House Hotel Craven Arms
- Hopton House b&b
- Hopton House Bed And Breakfast Craven Arms, Shropshire