My Husband and I spent 2 glorious nights 24th/26th May13 at Hopton House. We stayed in the Paddock Room, it's beautiful ! The bed is huge,and so comfortable, it was a struggle to drag myself out of it .!
Karen really does know how to look after her guests. Everything was there for you, she thinks of everything.
Only one draw back, Gary will expect me to replicate Karen's eggs benedict.!!
Fantastic food, beautiful room, gorgeous location, can't wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A friendly luxury B&B nestled in the Shropshire Hills near Ludlow. With sumptuous breakfasts; the full Shropshire with Ludlow sausage of course but also an extensive special menu with lots of vegetarian options. Enjoy watching the birds and our stunning views from your room with a cup of tea or fresh brewed coffee & a piece of homemade cake. This is the ideal getaway from it all relaxing B&B. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hopton House Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hopton House b&b
- Hopton House Hotel Craven Arms
- Hopton House Bed And Breakfast Craven Arms, Shropshire