“Perfect!”
Review of Tugford Farm

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Craven Arms
Tugford Farm
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for a night with 4 horses, 2 dogs and 6 people. The owners were SO lovely and extremely helpful. The routes we did both days were great and the views were stunning. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. I would highly recommend Tugford farm!!

• Stayed: August 2014

Reviewed 2 August 2014

I have jusr come back from a wonderful week at Meal House taking our two horses, four dogs, and family members. The accommodation was excellent, plenty of bathrooms with constant hot water and very comfy beds. The horse riding was brilliant with so many options of places to ride and the horse accommodation was 5 star so even our horses had a holiday. If you dont want to cook you can book breakfast and evening meals (will be doing that next time). Bronwen was always there to give advice and guidance on where to ride. The icing was the hot tub, great after a days riding.
We also held a special party on one day - lovely bbq in a suntrap setting with more family members booked into the B and Bs so we could party together.
Such a good holiday we have immediately booked next July in the smaller cottage just for the riders.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

My mum and I visited for a short break. It was a wonderful place to stay with the most kind, welcoming and accommodating owners. Nothing was too much trouble and Bronwen was just lovely. Breakfast was really tasty and filling. The accessible accommodation could not be faulted. All in all we would recommend to anyone

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Elizabeth N
Reviewed 13 May 2014

What a lovely place to stay, peaceful and perfect for relaxation. We were delighted with the accommodations at Tugford Farm. Waking up to sheep and birds. Owners are very friendly and helpful. Make sure you take advantage of the beautiful walks in the area, 14th century church and the views are spectacular! We will be back again!

PS: Don't miss the full English breakfast cooked to perfection by Bronwyn.

H&C Grant
Erin Ontario Canada

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 May 2014

What an unexpected pleasure. The accommodation in Trap Cottage was excellent and the hospitality was outstanding. We were in Trap Cottage which had comfortable beds, very well furnished with a comfy leather reclining chesterfield and a flat screen TV. It was self catering so take note, make sure you take in or arrange your food to be delivered as there is no local store close by. We had Breakfast in the farm on our last morning and it was fantastic, the selection of cereals were good and along with the fruit and yogurt you certainly will not go hungry and the Full English was cooked to perfection, what a great start to the day.
The lambing was in progress while we were there, so there was lots to see in the Barn. Tugford Farm is a great place to relax and tour Shropshire from with ample places to visit and if you enjoy Steam like I do there is the Severn Valley Railway.
We look forward to our next stay here and would not hesitate in returning.
Full marks Tugford, Loved it.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 May 2014

We have just enjoyed a lovely night away from the hustle and bustle of urban living in the country, staying in the B & B accommodation at Tugford Farm. Our room was extremely comfortable and well equipt, the hot tub was a relaxing treat and the breakfast was superb.

Thank you ver much Bronwen.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 September 2013

I would normally avoid B&Bs which for me conjure up an image of stern landladies and having to creep in and out and whisper in your room so as not to disturb the owners...but having been invited to a family wedding in Shropshire, I decided to take a risk on Tugform Farm as it was so close to the wedding venue. BRILLIANT CHOICE! And a choice that was very much approved by the elderly parents I had in tow. Superb! superb! (my father's opinion of Bronwen's breakfast - it was indeed the BEST full English I have ever had). The rooms are independent so you feel you can come and go without bothering anybody. They are faultless: clean, comfortable, prettily decorated and well-equipped. In fact I would have been happy to stay in my lovely room for far longer than the two nights we had there. I felt quite at home! Bronwen is a lovely, lovely hostess and she made us feel very welcome indeed. In fact if I go back to that part of the country it would be as much to see Bronwen as anything else. She serves up breakfast in a charming farmhouse dining room with its inglenook fireplace and views out to the garden and that is a wonderful relaxing way to have a weekend breakfast. It really feels like a treat! The farm is right in the middle of the countryside in a tiny hamlet and first impressions are that it is miles from anywhere. But with no traffic on the tiny lanes it is quite quick and easy to get to Ludlow, Much Wenlock, Bridgnorth and undoubtedly many other pretty places to visit. I would have liked to have stayed longer and walked in the countryside and visited more places. Anyway, I thoroughly recommend Tugford Farm if you want a dose of rural bliss and the warm Shropshire hospitality that Bronwen provides and the best breakfast ever!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family