I had read some poor reports of this place but needing a location close to where I was visiting I went ahead and booked, poor reports I read were nearly all unfounded, bedroom was clean with good quality bed linen and a comfortable bed. A little spoilt with minimum soap/shower gel being available and no power to the shower, just a trickle of what was hot water. Considerable amount of noise in the night from fellow guests with very creaky floor boards and rather thin walls.
Staff all very friendly, I had no issues with check in or check out times. Breakfast very good and staff attentive, a little more lighting would help and something to improve the help yourself section for tea, coffee and cutlery.
Nothing that couldn't easily be put right.
There seems to be a lot of flies in the lounge area, and it all looks as though it needs a bit of a freshen up.
However I would not put anyone off from staying.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Plume of Feathers is located on the A458 between Bridgnorth and Shrewsbury, making this the ideal location for any type of stay at the motel. Whether you are on business or touring the area, we welcome you to stay in one of our 9 letting rooms. Take advantage of the large free carpark and Country Pub & Dining food and drinks selection during your stay. Table reservation is recommended to avoid disappointment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U. and Booking.com so you can book your The Plume of Feathers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Plume Of Feathers Hotel Much Wenlock
- The Plume Of Feathers Much Wenlock, Shropshire