“Brilliant Bilash”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Four of us ate at Bilash on a quiet Sunday evening. Everything about the meal was excellent. We ate a delicious range of curries, all served impeccably.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

Great pickle tray came with the poppadums. The chicken Karai and lamb pasanda were beautifully cooked as was the pilau rice and garlic naan. Also had a decent bottle of red wine with it. Would definitely visit again if we were in the area again.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

The service as always is welcoming and warm. The food is great and good value and there is a really happy atmosphere. Always a pleasure to eat at the bilash

Reviewed 24 April 2014

Me and my girlfriend went for dinner here while we were camping in the town over the weekend and thought it was amazing!
I ordered the vindaloo which was delicious although it did have me sweating a bit (but what else do you expect from one) and my girlfriend ordered a korma. It was easily the best Indian food we have had since getting back from India 5 months ago and i just wish it was nearer my house so i can go here more often.
The staff were really nice as well and were happy to chat with us and were also nice enough to charge my phone for me because we had no access to sockets on our campsite.
Can't rate this place highly enough and it was great to have this alternative option in a town which serves mainly pub food (not complaining).

Reviewed 21 April 2014

I have just been camping in Much Wenlock for Easter with my husband, sister and brother-in-law. We are of mature age and obviously in the evenings walked into the village for a meal. We did not expect in such a beautiful little village to find one of the best Indian Restaurants we have ever eaten in. The Bilash service, food and cleanliness were excellent. The food was delicious. Not one of us were disappointed in anything that was presented to us and we all chose different on the menu. Anyone that is in this part of the country should go for a meal there.