“Warm and Friendly”

18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Warm and Friendly”
Reviewed 7 October 2012

Well looked after by Olivia who did fabulous understated (as requested) manicure and Leanne who dyed my eyelashes painlessly!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank fabchicktraveller

Jedburgh, United Kingdom
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Really reliable ant talented hairdressers”
Reviewed 10 August 2012

My review relates to the hair treatments only as I have never had any massage treatments etc.
I have been a regular at the Salon for around the past 2 years and have been very satisfied with the level of service I have been provided. The staff are very professional and I have had the best haircuts I have ever had at this Salon. I can really recommend Vicky, who is my hairdresser and is very talented. I have also had hair extensions (great lengths) fitted, which I was pleased with and also thanks to the owner who recomended I do this for my streaks rather than dying my hair as the colours I wanted would not last (pinks/blues etc) long if dyed but would maintain colour through extensions - very sound and honest advice. I recently took part in the salons ' face of salon ten' photo shoot, which was great fun and so I must say that the make up I had applied for this (Olivia) was great as was my hair styles (Emma), I have recently discovered that the team have made the finals of 'Salon of the year' and are about to go to London for the final - this is testament to the quality they provide.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank Violet R
Stockport, United Kingdom
72 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 94 helpful votes
“Much Wenlock where the modern Olympic began !”
Reviewed 2 July 2012

Much Wenlock holds a well kept secret ! Its where William Penny Brookes a local visionary and " Keep Fit" Fanatic started what we now recognise as the Modern Olympic Games, way back in 1850 in Much Wenlock, before his work led to the first Modern Olympic Games in Paris in 1896, but sadly he died the year before. He and his Family are buried in the old Church, which is well worth a visit and is nearly 1000 years old in parts, near the Priory.

Visited June 2012
2 Thank BryantheViking71
Bridgnorth, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Spray tan”
Reviewed 29 June 2012

Spray tan for a very special occasion, what a mess. knees like zebra, hands like a smoker and feet like a badger.
The owner couldn't even speak to me as she was busy.
Watch out for a you tube clip......

Visited June 2012