“Wedding Makeover”

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Wedding Makeover”
Reviewed 26 November 2013

My wife received excellent service on the morning of the wedding and subsequently.
She is not normally attracted to "Beauty salons" but was persuaded for the special day. She thoroughly enjoyed the experience.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank AnnTonyxx

Shrewsbury, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Salon 10 Delights Again”
Reviewed 9 January 2013

I have been having various hair treatments at Salon 10 for over 2 years, but this was the first time I had treated myself to a beauty treatment. I opted for an hour long luxury facial and hand treatment with Olivia who was very professional yet warm and friendly throughout making the whole experience very pleasurable.

Jan - Cressage

Visited January 2013
3 Thank 346JanH
Ledbury, United Kingdom
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Warm and Friendly”
Reviewed 7 October 2012

Well looked after by Olivia who did fabulous understated (as requested) manicure and Leanne who dyed my eyelashes painlessly!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank fabchicktraveller
Jedburgh, United Kingdom
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Really reliable ant talented hairdressers”
Reviewed 10 August 2012

My review relates to the hair treatments only as I have never had any massage treatments etc.
I have been a regular at the Salon for around the past 2 years and have been very satisfied with the level of service I have been provided. The staff are very professional and I have had the best haircuts I have ever had at this Salon. I can really recommend Vicky, who is my hairdresser and is very talented. I have also had hair extensions (great lengths) fitted, which I was pleased with and also thanks to the owner who recomended I do this for my streaks rather than dying my hair as the colours I wanted would not last (pinks/blues etc) long if dyed but would maintain colour through extensions - very sound and honest advice. I recently took part in the salons ' face of salon ten' photo shoot, which was great fun and so I must say that the make up I had applied for this (Olivia) was great as was my hair styles (Emma), I have recently discovered that the team have made the finals of 'Salon of the year' and are about to go to London for the final - this is testament to the quality they provide.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank Violet R
Stockport, United Kingdom
71 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 90 helpful votes
“Much Wenlock where the modern Olympic began !”
Reviewed 2 July 2012

Much Wenlock holds a well kept secret ! Its where William Penny Brookes a local visionary and " Keep Fit" Fanatic started what we now recognise as the Modern Olympic Games, way back in 1850 in Much Wenlock, before his work led to the first Modern Olympic Games in Paris in 1896, but sadly he died the year before. He and his Family are buried in the old Church, which is well worth a visit and is nearly 1000 years old in parts, near the Priory.

Visited June 2012