We have stayed here several years running as we come to see friends in the local Shakespeare play they hold each year. The hotel is fine a bit pricey but ok. We did eat in the hotel the first night and it is hard to review as clearly the chef is very talented but we left thinking the meal was more showing off than good dining. To put it in perspective we went to the Talbot next day which was much nicer and half the cost. In terms of constructive feedback I suggest the portions should be bigger, less fiddly stuff and make sure it is warm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Raven Hotel is a former 17th century coaching inn where we delight in offering our guests a friendly service, truly tasty food, fine wine, local ale and individually styled, comfortable accommodation. Our 2 star AA Rosette rating for food means that we have a loyal local following as well as playing host to business and leisure guests who return time after time to enjoy modern British cooking. Surrounded by stunning walks and beautiful countryside, Much Wenlock has much to offer visitors, with historic streets, local market towns and the World Heritage site of Ironbridge only 10 minutes away. Visit, stay over, dine, relax and ENJOY! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Booking.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Raven Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Raven Hotel And Restaurant
- Raven Hotel Much Wenlock
- The Raven Hotel & Restaurant Much Wenlock, Shropshire