Stayed for 2 nights and ate all meals in their adjacent table table restaurant as a party of 9 made up of adults and children. The staff although busy were all friendly, efficient and welcoming. The room itself was the standard good quality premier inn room which was clean, spacious and in excellent order.
The location of the hotel is on the edge of a small industrial estate. On the approach one may drive through the whole estate to get to the hotel but the other direction is straight onto the main road so it's a good location for exploring the area. The industrial estate is more a distribution type estate than a factory environment so although quite noisy in the mornings the air is fresh. On closing the window, the room was very quiet and nothing can be heard from the estate at night.
Overall we had a nice comfortable stay and would recommend it to our friends and family.
We visited Bala for a show whilst we were there and the scenery/drive is stunning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly positioned for exploring the historical market towns of Oswestry, Shrewsbury and Wrexham ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Oswestry Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Oswestry Hotel Oswestry
- Premier Inn Oswestry Hotel Shropshire