Stayed here for one night to break journey from North Yorkshire to Pembrokeshire. Room lovely and cool in a burning hit day. Everything clean and room quiet. No view to speak if, hotel is in middles of industrial estate so not perfect for venturing out. However, attached Table to Table restaurant had tables outside at which we enjoyed pre and post-meal drinks. Breakfast OK and all was good value for money. Got away early for our journey's second leg, refreshed and full of bacon and eggs, feeling pleased we had made an OK choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly positioned for exploring the historical market towns of Oswestry, Shrewsbury and Wrexham ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Oswestry Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Oswestry Hotel Oswestry
- Premier Inn Oswestry Hotel Shropshire