We stayed for two nights with our two granddaughters and had a great time. Room very clean nice big double bed and two singles for the girls meant we all had a great sleep the girls loved it having their own bed. Room has air conditioning which is easy to use and was a bonus as it was warm when we stayed. Lovely big towels and soap dispenser by sink and shower.
The restaurant next door was good value especially for the kids who can eat free mon-fri the kids meals though are good value 3.99 and a pudding for £1.00 think I would have preferred a childs pudding much better value compared to average £5.00 for an adults. Adults can have two courses from 6pm onwards for 9.99. Breakfast was as expected the porridge was lovely as was the fresh berries and yoghurt well worth having the breakfast value for money as it includes tea, coffee, juice. We booked for £24 per night approx. 3mths in advance lovely little break away enjoyed Oswestry ten min drive and Llangollen 20mins away looking forward to staying again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly positioned for exploring the historical market towns of Oswestry, Shrewsbury and Wrexham ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Oswestry Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Oswestry Hotel Oswestry
- Premier Inn Oswestry Hotel Shropshire