“Excellent for the kids!!”
Review of Crazy Knights

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Crazy Knights
Reviewed 7 June 2014

I've just visited crazy knights and the kids had a brilliant time, they love the black slide!!
My partner and I sampled the carvery while we watched the children play and delicious it was too. Tender meat and homemade gravy. I highly recommend the place.

1  Thank Jemma L

Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

Very clean very, well set out, friendly staff nice coffee and bar area...kids enjoyed playing in a well set out play area we'd say a nice cheap way to spend a hour or 2 stop off Will be calling on the way home

Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

Usually crazy knights is very good and the children always enjoy! However, sometimes I've noticed it can lack cleanliness amongst the play equipment ie crisp packets lying about and one time we found a nappy sat in the ball pit.

As I stated, we tend to avoid the food due to a tasteless chicken burger and a jacket potato stone cold in the middle. It put us off but kfc is a handy treat for the children!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I have never written a review before, nor am I in the habit of complaining. But as this is a premises that should serve as a little haven for kids and a little respite for the parents I was greatly let down.

The play area itself I can't comment on as I didn't have a good look around it. Although my girls did seem to enjoy it.
However the place has an overall grubby feel and one of the toilets didn't even have a door on it and had very full sanitary bins.

The food however was beyond poor.
If the person cooking the food is titled a "chef" then that title should be stripped as this was beneath even basic cooking.

Two portions of children's chicken nuggets both portions different sizes, the nuggets were burnt and the baked beans were dry!
The adults meals (served on plastic plates) were little better. And don't expect real cheese on your £5 burger (as it claims on the menu) because what u get is an overcooked, dry, chicken burger with a slice of processed cheese.

Having received a free entry for the next 6days with my receipt it speaks volumes of the cleanliness of the place and quality of food that I will not be returning, even for free!

1  Thank Stiggybell
Reviewed 21 May 2014

We visited yesterday and it was quiet. For us this was fantastic as the kids had a few friends to play with but the place wasn't full of noise. The food we ordered arrived quickly and tasted great. We always do the meal deal for the kids as it's good value and they love the homemade cottage pie. Staff were busy cleaning and they did have maintenance being done on the carpets but this didn't disturb us. We will be back next week during half term to use our 6 days free visit