“Mr”

Crazy Knights
Wrexham County, United Kingdom
“Mr”
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Kids enjoy playing food today terrible especially the ice cream sundae on photo showed ice cream with sauce and wafer the kids had two bits of ice with cream on top were poor.

“Great place for kids.”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Friendly staff, good food, kids have great fun, was quiet when we went and my grandson had a great time, much better value than the places at home (Irvine, Scotland) very clean including the toilets would definitely recommend

Visited July 2014
Oswestry, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Good value, good time for the children”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

So it's a soft play centre - children come here to play and have a good time. We go approx. once a week and the food is always good, portions ok and I've never had anything raw or inedible. The menu choice is extensive and the carvery on a Sunday is brilliant. I've also been to parties here and the party package is good; nice ice creams with toppings and goodie bags with upgrade option. Some days it's pretty busy and I have to keep an eye on my 20 month old to make sure he doesn't get trampled by the bigger kids. On these busy day it can get a little messy but I have noticed staff clearing up after tables and sweeping the floor etc. Toilets have always been clean, inc baby changing. I've read some bad reviews comparing Crazy Knights to another play centre in town; my opinion is that Crazy Knights is much better value. I pay £4.95 for entry for my 5 year old, unlimited squash and a meal. The ticket also enables free entry for a further 6 days. My 20 month old is free. This compares to £6 entry at Funhouse (or £8 on weekends) then around another £5 for a meal and drink. Funhouse is therefore much more expensive for my family and it really isn't any better or any worse in my opinion, and I go to both of them regularly.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank JoTJ2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent for the kids!!”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

I've just visited crazy knights and the kids had a brilliant time, they love the black slide!!
My partner and I sampled the carvery while we watched the children play and delicious it was too. Tender meat and homemade gravy. I highly recommend the place.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Jemma L
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great stop off ”
Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

Very clean very, well set out, friendly staff nice coffee and bar area...kids enjoyed playing in a well set out play area we'd say a nice cheap way to spend a hour or 2 stop off Will be calling on the way home