“A good bag of Fish and Chips”
Review of Salop Fish Bar

Salop Fish Bar
Ranked #76 of 122 Restaurants in Oswestry
Price range: US$1 - US$10
Cuisines: Seafood, Fast food
Description: Fish & Chip shop, with restaurant Established in 1976 and family run ever since Oswestry's biggest and best chip shop!
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I recently purchased fish and chips from the Salop Fish Bar and they were first class , i will go again soon

Reviewed 23 June 2014

As a takeaway chippie the Salop Fish Bar has no serious rivals in Oswestry. Huge selection, and I can honestly say after years of patronage that I have never been disappointed here. Not only is Harry a cheerful and knowledgable proprietor, but he recruits the best looking girls in town to help him. Make every visit a pleasure!

Reviewed 15 May 2014

My husband went and got us fish and chips last nite from salop fish bar they were lovely and fresh .Would recommend

1  Thank etheloggie
Reviewed 21 April 2014

had good service and was told about specials which I thought was helpful everything is on listed the wall and pricelist so not confusing

Reviewed 11 December 2013

What a fantastic meal! We all ate in the restaurant at no extra cost. I had the cod, my husband had the guest fish (rock salmon) my daughter the fish bap, and my son the doner kebab with spicy chilli sauce. All were cooked perfectly and enjoyed by all. Only critacism is that the portions are on the large side! Can't wait to go back again! Great value.