We stopped her Friday night on our way up into Wales.
Staff were very friendly and room was clean. We had booked a family room as it was the same price as a double so we had extra room.
It was nice having the service station amenities attached so we had a coffee in Starbucks before retiring for the night.
Breakfast was continental delivered to the room for an extra £4.95 each for a time arranged on arrival. This consisted of a choice of cereals, a croissant, a yoghurt, an apple and an orange juice.
Tea and coffee were supplied with the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Days Inn Telford is just off junction 4 of the M54 and 5 miles from Telford. There is free parking and bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms and free Wi-Fi. All rooms have baths and showers and feature Freeview flat-screen TVs. Hypnos beds provide a comfort ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Expedia, Odigeo, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Telford Ironbridge M54 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Telford Ironbridge m54 Hotel Shifnal
- Days Inn Shifnal
- Shifnal Days Inn
- Days Inn Telford Ironbridge M54 Shropshire, UK - Shifnal