Haughton Hall
Holiday Inn Telford - Ironbridge(Telford)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$66
HolidayInn.com
International Hotel Telford(Telford)(Great Value!)
US$67
  • Bar/Lounge
Travelocity
Park Inn by Radisson Telford(Telford)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$60
Ramada Hotel Telford Ironbridge(Telford)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$61
US$114
US$108
TripAdvisor
All reviewsleisure facilitiesmurder mystery weekendmanor roomfour postertelford suitechocolate fondueswimming poolafternoon tealeisure clubcountry houselovely poolfishing lakeno liftsteam room and saunaposter bedold buildingevening meal
Reviewed 15 March 2014

Well where to start! 10th of august was our wedding day and WOW what a day it was which was ran like army precision from the amazing staff from start to finish. from the moment we booked 2 years earlier my husband and I were treated like royalty! nothing was too much trouble even when we asked if we could set fireworks next to their beautiful grade 2 listed building. we felt like they had catered to every need and even those extra needs of people with special requests. from the beginning we had regular meetings and phone calls to keep us updated with progress and to reassure us that they knew what we wanted. on the day itself it ran beautifully, the grounds were amazing, clean, tidy and extra staff went around the building and area to make sure it was up to the amazing standard that they expect. the reception room was immaculately clean and freshly decorated. the buffet food that we had chosen tasted amazing and couldn't get enough if it wasn't for the fact that I couldn't breathe! haha. the staff that waited on us hand and foot were very well presented, stood with pride, smiled and are a credit to Haughton Hall! if anything had gone wrong behind the scenes on the day, we definitely didn't know about it. At the end of the day my new husband an I went up to our room to find extra buffet food and a bottle of champagne that was kindly given to us by the staff, I was starving so it was lovely to have that there. I would like a special mention to go to all the waiting staff, hospitality staff, maintenance, chef, reception staff, bar staff Sharon, Jen and Nikki for making all our dreams come true! it most definitely will be one of the best memories of our lives thanks to Haughton Hall! my only wish now is that we could do it all over again! absolutely, categorically perfect.!!

Room Tip: all guests said they slept well and was very quiet. rooms were reserved and held for our guests. any spare rooms booked were released for general bookings.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Danielle C
Reviewed 12 March 2014 via mobile

Beautiful location, fantastic room and some of the best service I've ever experienced.
From check in to departure,the staff at the hotel could not so enough for us. Thank you for a lovely break.
We will be back

• Stayed: March 2014
2  Thank morrisgaz
Reviewed 9 March 2014

We visited Haughton Hall as a weekend break as we had some other stuff to do near by, the hotel was lovely the staff very helpful and friendly. Our room was great and suited our needs, the leisure centre was small but excellent, my wife visited the lady who does the treatments and she thoroughly enjoyed it. Overall a great weekend in a lovely hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 February 2014

My daughter married her fellow Dan at Haughton Hall on friday 21st February 2014. The venue was suggested to her by myself a few years ago as I have previously used this venue for a works christmas dinner and dance which went fabulous. The wedding day was organised with the help from the managers at the hall and they all bent over backwards for us to make the day so perfect :) My daughter and new son in law both said it just couldn't of been any better. It was sych an emotional day with family and close friends and the feedback
from everyone was fabulous. I cannot thank all the staff at the hall enough for their help making my daughter and son in law a pefect day they will never forget. The rooms are so large, clean and very comfortable. You have to go see for yourself.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Tony K
Reviewed 17 February 2014

We spent a very relaxed night at Haughton Hall. Our room was a large four poster room with a sofa bed for our son. The bed was very comfortable and the room lovely and warm despite the size. The bathroom could do with updating a little but was large and clean. We enjoyed lunch in the sunny bar and had evening meal in the restaurant. The food was excellent and the staff all very friendly. Breakfast was also of a high standard. A small thing which I think the hotel needs to offer is a selection of coffees. Lattes cappuccino's exc. they only offered filter coffee currently.
The leisure facilities offer a lovely pool, very warm with a hot tub, steam room and sauna as well as a gym.
Some refurbishment would not go amiss, for example the original sash windows could do with some TLC but all in all rather charming!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family