sun 10th fantastic setting for wedding, good weather. family run exellent hosts. sarah and husband,nothing too mutch trouble. beer good reasonable prices for such a high quolity hotel slill cant do my wast coat up. hehe thanks again sarah reg. wilf 7x
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Old Vicarage is a located some 3 miles from Bridgnorth in the hamlet of Worfield, we have a lovelly Orangery restaurant overlooking some wonderful Shropshire countryside. The are many interesting things to do in the area, such as Ironbridge George, Severn Valley Railway, Numerous National Trust properties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your The Old Vicarage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Vicarage Hotel And Restaurant
- The Old Vicarage Worfield, Shropshire