We held our wedding at the Old Vicarage on 2 November 2013 and could not have asked for a more perfect venue for our special day. From the moment we arrived on the Friday evening the service from all members of staff was impeccable and the food delicious. Special accolade to Daniel the General Manager and Sarah the owner and her daughter who went above and beyond the ensure everything was perfect. We are already planning a reunion with a number of our special friends next year. Thank you again from Pete and Dawn Shaw
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Old Vicarage is a located some 3 miles from Bridgnorth in the hamlet of Worfield, we have a lovelly Orangery restaurant overlooking some wonderful Shropshire countryside. The are many interesting things to do in the area, such as Ironbridge George, Severn Valley Railway, Numerous National Trust properties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LateRooms and Agoda so you can book your The Old Vicarage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Vicarage Hotel And Restaurant
- The Old Vicarage Worfield, Shropshire