We have celebrated our daughters wedding at The Old Vicarage, it was a wonderful day.
The hotel has sixteen beautiful rooms, they were all booked by guests at the wedding, so the venue was exclusively ours.
From the initial visit, to view The Old Vicarage last year, up until the special day everything has been perfect.
The wedding breakfast was excellent, the orangery looked beautiful, the pig roast on the evening was fab and everyone who stayed the night had lovely rooms and a good breakfast ( plenty of choice) the following morning.
The staff were very efficient and friendly, nothing was too much trouble. Special thanks to Dan and Sarah and Alex the DJ.
A very memorable day at a beautiful place. I would not hesitate in recommending The Old Vicarage to anyone planning a wedding or special occasion .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Old Vicarage is a located some 3 miles from Bridgnorth in the hamlet of Worfield, we have a lovelly Orangery restaurant overlooking some wonderful Shropshire countryside. The are many interesting things to do in the area, such as Ironbridge George, Severn Valley Railway, Numerous National Trust properties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LateRooms, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your The Old Vicarage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Vicarage Hotel And Restaurant
- The Old Vicarage Worfield, Shropshire