All reviews the pub air conditioning fox goose great place to stay lovely meal two night stay stayed here for one night fantastic stay biscuits double room short break bristol airport ales corridor
Reviewed 11 August 2013

We stayed for one night , lovely bar and and extensive food menu, local beers on tap,
Helpful staff, which organised a cab to our function Using a friendly local firm
Close to m5 and easy to find , plenty of car parking ,
Swift checking in and swift check out

Would use again

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2013

We had a great one night stay, the team were very helpful. We arrived late and placed our evening meal order over he phone. Good service throughout with a varied range of food and drinks and outdoor play area for the children. Located just off he M5 it's a perfect spot to stay on route to the West Country.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 August 2013

I stayed at this pleasant location overnight twice in the space of four weeks and really enjoyed both stays. The rooms were immaculate and comfortable and the Air Conditioning was excellent. The Restaurant provided a varied menu and the food was delicious.

One downside was the poor WIFI reception; on both occasions I was unable to get any reception in the bedrooms and had to make do with using this facility in the hotel reception area. I was assured by staff that there was occasionally a problem caused by the imposing mass of Brent Knoll, a large hill nearby. I enquired of other Customers and found that some were able to get WIFI in their rooms whilst others were in a similar position to that I found myself in. It was a minor problem for me but could be irksome to a person requiring more extensive use of the facility whilst on a business trip.

Overall, I would recommend this hotel to anyone and will return in the future.

Room Tip: If you require WIFI, ensure that you are allocated a room with a good service!
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 July 2013

Stayed for one evening on a business trip and was very impressed by the friendly staff and the 'house dog'. I enjoyed the food and the room was comfortable to sleep in. I would recommend this Inn, especially to dog lovers.

One particular couple made a large deal about a dog in the lounge area, IT'S A DOG FRIENDLY PUB.

Room Tip: Speak to Gail!!
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 June 2013

I booked for one of our engineers working in the area and his comments were - fantastic find, lovely accommodation, staff and fantastic home cooked food. Highly recommended and will definately book again if in the area.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business