“Garden world and lots of other stuff...”

Sanders Garden World
Reviewed 2 July 2014

I was enticed back due to not having used my garden club card for several months and had a £5 discount (if I spent £20 or more) and a two for one meal offer.

This place really has become a day out with clothing outlets and food a good variety of outdoor plants,

I'd recommend dropping by on your way to somewhere else, unfortunatley I couldn't find anything I wanted to buy but was happy to browse , if you like a bargain then avoid the discounted food stuffs, broken and mouldy looking easter eggs for £1 and melted chocolates, yum!

The restaurant was good enough but my two for one voucher wasn't valid with the sunday carvery which I couldn't have it anyway as they put butter on the vegetables! The food was resonably priced two meals and drinks for just under £20.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

We stopped here for coffee with a coach group. Ample space and facilities for all and for all tastes. Exceptional variety of non-gardening goods, for example the kitchen shop. Lovely café, immaculate toilets and very courteous staff.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

Nearly always a long queue to get your food and drink. Tea and coffee machines rather than fresh but still ok. Food tastes fresh. I feel quite expensive for what it is. I guess its because being a garden centre like everything else they feel they can charge what they like.

1  Thank John C
Reviewed 30 May 2014

We took a trip out to the Garden Center to look at summer houses, as we knew from previous visits that they had a good selection to choose from, but when we got there, they had all gone, there was just a few empty conservatories. Such a shame as we had seen some lovely ones last time we visited. The Centre was very busy, but there was still somewhere to sit and have a cuppa, which was very good. Good selection of plants and some nice fish too! maybe have to settle for a fish tank instead of a summer house???

Reviewed 13 May 2014

One thing I notice about alot of these reviews are people picking little faults with the restaurant, I visited on a very busy day and I felt the food and service was above and beyond my expectations, yes it's not the quality you would expect at the ritz, but it is a hell of a lot better than some of the restaurants in town, my food was hot and filled a hole, what more could you want

1  Thank Catonthema