Having had a very busy day and needing to be in Cornwall early the next morning we decided to drive as far as we could the previous night and stop off for a night in a premier inn or such like. Finding Battleborough Grange was a great surprise. Much better than the afforementioned resting place. Room was good and comfortable, breakfast most acceptable and the staff pleasant.
A welcome break to some very weary travellers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Battleborough Grange is conveniently placed close to Junction 22 of the M5 near to the towns of Burnham-on-Sea & Weston-Super-Mare. It is set well back from the road and nestles under the historic hill known as Brent Knoll. The hotel offers 21 en-suite bedrooms with some splendid touches, including a rare split level honeymoon suite, new extension with 3 Executive bedrooms & 3 Four-Poster bedrooms, lovely landscaped gardens which have a Gazebo that is licensed for wedding ceremonies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Ebookers so you can book your Battleborough Grange Country Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Battleborough Grange Country Hotel And Restaurant
- Battleborough Grange Country Hotel & Restaurant Brent Knoll, Somerset