We stayed here for a wedding. Our room was very claustrophobic and very hot. We were there on the hottest day of the year, and when we enquired about a fan, we were told that they were all out already to other guests. In the hotel there are notices to advise you to keep your bedroom windows closed due to midgeys as the hotel is in the countryside, but it was impossible to keep the window closed in the heat.
The hotel is in need of some work, it's quite run down and although it benefits from amazing views and grounds, the rest of he hotel is very average.
I had a full English breakfast. You choose what you would like from the menu and they cook it to order which was nice, but when the breakfast arrived, it was ok. The restaurant staff were really friendly and attentive.
I guess for £50.00, this hotel is fine, but I don't think I would like to spend more than 1 night here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Battleborough Grange is conveniently placed close to Junction 22 of the M5 near to the towns of Burnham-on-Sea & Weston-Super-Mare. It is set well back from the road and nestles under the historic hill known as Brent Knoll. The hotel offers 21 en-suite bedrooms with some splendid touches, including a rare split level honeymoon suite, new extension with 3 Executive bedrooms & 3 Four-Poster bedrooms, lovely landscaped gardens which have a Gazebo that is licensed for wedding ceremonies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Battleborough Grange Country Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Battleborough Grange Country Hotel And Restaurant
- Battleborough Grange Country Hotel & Restaurant Brent Knoll, Somerset