We stayed here for one night during a tour of the south country. We were in the mendip suite and were very pleasantly surprised. It was beautiful. Ok the taste was a little old fashioned but still it was beautiful. The best bed I have ever slept on! Thick carpet thick curtains and a brilliant bathroom. I really was disappointed to be leaving and wished we could have stayed. The staff were lovely and one particular barman was excellent. Having wanted to eat a snack and not a main meal he made the effort to ask the chef for me and bring me outside a wonderful sandwich. (Which I had ordered not just assumed!! )I would definitely stay there again. The ONLY negative thing was it was too hot in the room but they can't help summer and I didn't ask if they had a fan. Beautiful room beautiful location lovely staff. Can't wait to go back and I so will.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Battleborough Grange is conveniently placed close to Junction 22 of the M5 near to the towns of Burnham-on-Sea & Weston-Super-Mare. It is set well back from the road and nestles under the historic hill known as Brent Knoll. The hotel offers 21 en-suite bedrooms with some splendid touches, including a rare split level honeymoon suite, new extension with 3 Executive bedrooms & 3 Four-Poster bedrooms, lovely landscaped gardens which have a Gazebo that is licensed for wedding ceremonies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Battleborough Grange Country Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Battleborough Grange Country Hotel And Restaurant
- Battleborough Grange Country Hotel & Restaurant Brent Knoll, Somerset