“Awesome!”

The Willow Play Village
Ranked #4 of 6 Fun & Games in Bridgwater
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a popular Indoor Play Centre situated 10 minutes from the town centre. We have a large Over 4's play frame with a big slide, Under 4's soft play area with a ball pit, and a Cafe serving homemade food & quality coffee's boasting a 5 Star rating, catering for all dietary needs. We offer fun filled Birthday Parties including; Invites, Food, Squash, Party Bags, Soft Play and a Disco! Check out our website for further details. There are always special offers on, so why not Eat & Play at Willows today!!
“Awesome!”
Reviewed 12 December 2013

My children use the preschool and the play centre, they're both great. Staff are helpful. Always a lovely atmosphere. My son is doing amazing at the preschool and I'll be very sad when he leaves in September to start school. Can't recommend them enough.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantastic xx”
Reviewed 12 December 2013

Both my boys have attended this preschool and my youngest is still there, the staff are very friendly, and my boys were/are both very happy there. Its clean and tidy, the foods lovely, I have booked my sons party there too as thats wheres hes asked to go as he loves it x

Bridgwater, United Kingdom
“Play centre and Preschool”
Reviewed 12 December 2013

The play centre is spacious and bright. The staff are helpful and are great with the children.

The preschool is bright and spacious with enthusiastic staff who are great around the children

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Excellent indoor fun for the little ones”
Reviewed 11 December 2013

Been taking my Son and Daughter here for a few years, they both love coming here. good price, food is good quality and the staff are friendly... only thing needed is free WIFI for the adults..

Somerset, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Ideal for rainy days”
Reviewed 26 November 2013

I take my daughter here most weeks, if you get there before midday (i think!) it's only £2.70 for under 4's - which is a bargain. It's an ideal place to burn off their (and your) energy! My little girl is 21 months and gets bored in the 'baby area' but we're pretty lucky that when we go it's quiet enough for her to use the bigger area. Not tried the food, seems expensive for children's meals from what I've heard. Staff are always friendly enough. Some nice books to buy from the book club too.

Visited November 2013