The Willow Play Village
Ranked #4 of 6 Fun & Games in Bridgwater
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a popular Indoor Play Centre situated 10 minutes from the town centre. We have a large Over 4's play frame with a big slide, Under 4's soft play area with a ball pit, and a Cafe serving homemade food & quality coffee's boasting a 5 Star rating, catering for all dietary needs. We offer fun filled Birthday Parties including; Invites, Food, Squash, Party Bags, Soft Play and a Disco! Check out our website for further details. There are always special offers on, so why not Eat & Play at Willows today!!
Reviewed 3 February 2014

Recently visited the Willow it was nice to find a clean and well maintained softplay. I had a cheese baguette for lunch which was very nice and made fresh, they were accommodating in letting my son have his own lunch as he has an intolorence. There were a few older children in the baby area and people (adults) without socks which wasn't policed but we still had a lovely time and would return.

Reviewed 12 December 2013

I couldn't have asked for better care for my children whilst they were attending the pre school. The staff are Amazing and helpful. Both me and my children love the place so much that they even go back during the holidays in the holiday club they run. Again, my children always walk out happy.
I have been to numerous birthday parties here too and always there has been good entertainment and ample food and drink. Staff brought more drinks as soon as we had run out. Very pro active.
As soon as my son is old enough, I will certainly be choosing this as his pre school. I could never trust anywhere as much as I trust these guys and the efforts that are put in are definitely above and beyond there contracts.

Reviewed 12 December 2013

I have been taking my son to willows play village for years he absolutely loves it. It is always clean and the food is nice and very reasonably priced. My son has also started to attend the preschool there and again he really loves it. The staff there are all really lovely and they really make the effort to make the children and parents feel welcome. He has so much fun there that he asks to go at the weekends. He is also learning a lot there and the staff keep me really well informed of his progress, and I feel like he has come on leaps and bounds since he has been attending. I cannot recommend the place highly enough and will be very sad when it is time for him to leave but will look forward to my daughter attending in a few years.

Reviewed 12 December 2013

My kids LOVE going to Willows. Its always clean and tidy and the staff are lovely. My little boy goes to the preschool and this is the only setting he has been to where he wants to go and has settled nicely, he hates the days where he isn't there. All the pre school staff are lovely and really care about the kids, the children follow a routine and they obviously love being there. I wouldn't send my kids to any other preschool in the area, even if it means walking a 10mile trip each day.

Reviewed 12 December 2013

My children use the preschool and the play centre, they're both great. Staff are helpful. Always a lovely atmosphere. My son is doing amazing at the preschool and I'll be very sad when he leaves in September to start school. Can't recommend them enough.