Inn was close to motorway, parking easy, evening meal and breakfast in adjacent Brewers Fare. All worked out well. We found everything was in order. There was also a convenience shop adjacent. However, there did not seem to be any pleasant walks nearby so it was TV then bed
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're heading down to Devon and Cornwall or on your way up country, start your South West trip on the right foot with a stop just off the M5 at the Premier Inn Hotel Bridgwater. Follow the fun at Bridgwater Carnival and Bridgwater Fair. Journey underground at Wookey Hole and Cheddar caves. Seek out myth and legend in Glastonbury. And when your compass points towards bed, you'll find our spacious rooms and huge comfy beds are spot on. Important info This Premier Inn is located near a major road, bedrooms are insulated to minimise noise. Please note that this Premier Inn does not have a lift. Guests requiring an easily accessible room please contact the hotel direct. This Premier Inn does not have air conditioning. Please note that all twin rooms at this hotel consist of a double bed and a single sofa bed. Directions: Exit M5 J23 and follow A38 to Bridgwater. Hotel is situated on the right after 2 miles. Next to the King Sedgemoor Inn Brewers Fayre. Transport and local information: Bridgwater Train Station 1 mile Evolve Gym - 5 mins walk Taunton Racecourse Glastonbury Historic Site ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Premier Inn and Evoline ltd so you can book your Premier Inn Bridgwater Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Bridgwater Hotel Bridgwater
- Premier Inn Bridgwater Hotel Somerset