Best Western Walton Park Hotel
US$92
Priceline
US$157
US$112
Premier Inn Portishead Hotel(Portishead)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Travelodge Portishead(Portishead)(Great Value!)
Days Inn Bristol M5(Easton-in-Gordano)
US$63
US$53
Commodore Hotel(Kewstoke)
US$84
US$108
US$94
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,152 results
All reviewsbristol channelsea viewold fashioned liftsevern estuaryterrace bartraditional hotelwelsh coastclevedon piertop floorbit datedwedding partylarge roompublic areasstayed for one nightshort breakfour poster bedbiscuits
Reviewed 19 April 2013

My wife & I took her mother to an auction locally and we just picked this hotel from the web as it looked ok, given the wheelchair access we required. Spent two days there and we loved it; sure some would say it is a bit "tired" but the staff were so friendly and helpful, the meals lovely and the facilities more than good enough. What with those matters and the stunning views over the Severn estuary from the bars/dining rooms, we had a lovely time and will return in the future. I loved the old fashioned lift.

Excellent overall.

Room Tip: Rooms on west side/ends have great views.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Latona L, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Walton Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2013

Thank you for your recent review. We were delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found the hotel accommodating and the staff friendly and helpful. It was also good read that you took the opportunity to dine with us and enjoyed your experience and the views out over the water.

Thank you for choosing the Best Western Walton Park Hotel, we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 17 April 2013

This was a great weekend with lovely sunshine which made the sea view from my window look brilliant. The staff were very helpful and extremely welcoming and friendly. The only down fall for me was that I found it quite hard to sleep as the floor boards in the hall way were very creaky. Luckly the weekend I went in april wasnt that busy but I can imagine it being worse during the busy times. Two weddings took places in the space of a weekend so expect to see a few wedding parties. Fortunatly, I didnt hear anything from them the whole weekend.

Overall a lovely stay :)

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with clever-hotels.com
Latona L, Director of Sales at Best Western Walton Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2013

Thank you for your recent review. I was delighted to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us in our traditional hotel with its many period features. I was also glad to read that you found our staff very friendly and welcoming and that you had the opportunity to experience our views in the sunshine.

Should you require accommodation in the area again please do not hesitate to contact us directly and we will be only too pleased to organise this on your behalf.

Reviewed 15 April 2013

I was bit dubious when we first drove up but was pleasantly surprised. The bedroom was clean and comfortable and reasonably well decorated. The breakfast was very good and the staff were keen and attentive. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Latona L, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Walton Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2013

Thank you for your recent review. I was delighted to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us and found the hotel very pleasing and the staff friendly and attentive.

Reviewed 14 April 2013

We attended a wedding reception at The Walton Park Hotel and the event was enhanced by a fabulous wedding breakfast there.

On arrival, we were all made very welcome by the friendly, obliging staff. I was helping a lady in a wheelchair and the premises were very "user friendly" for anyone with disability.

The reception rooms were well presented and the dining room a real picture.

The food was excellent - all guests were served quickly and courteously by the waiting staff who were very attentive throughout the meal.

A truly wonderful experience.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
Latona L, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Walton Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2013

Thank you for your recent review. I was delighted to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us and that you found the hotel and wedding facilities excellent and a truly wonderful experience.

Reviewed 9 April 2013

This is a lovely, if somewhat dated hotel, that gives it all of it's charm. Situated right on the outskirts of Clevedon over looking the sea. sea view rooms would b very nice. having used tesco vouchers we were given a tiny room on the top floor over looking the road. it was small to say the least since you pay quite a lot in voucher fees for your room. There were 2 weddings on that weekend but we were not disturbed by them at all.Breakfast was quite good all hot and refreshed regularly with freshly cooked food it had not been out for hours on end in the trays 10/10 for the hot food. only 20 odd minutes frombristol and western suparmare made it an enjoyable trip

Room Tip: ask for a sea view,, avoid the top floor facing the road, ours very small with a sloping roof that we could not walk under without bending over my wife is only 5'4"
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank travelgang_10
Latona L, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Walton Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2013

Thank you for your recent review. I was glad to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and thoroughly enjoyed breakfast. I would just like to assure you that we would never allocate a room depending on the type of booking or indeed the channel through which the booking was made. All rooms are allocated depending on the capacity of the hotel at the time of booking and also we take in to consideration guests not attending a function and always allocate those guests a room which will have little or no noise disturbance, as was the case when allocating your room.

I do hope you will return and should you ever require accommodation in the area again please do not hesitate to contact the hotel directly prior to or following the making of a booking and we will ensure you a comfortable and enjoyable stay.