“Great Party!!!!”
Review of The Bell Inn

The Bell Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Evercreech
The Bell Inn
Ranked #2 of 2 Evercreech B&B and Inns
Reviewed 23 February 2014

Stayed overnight after Val & Dave's wedding party which was the event of the year. Fantastic evening made even better by the superb friendly atmosphere created by the staff. Lovely comfy room (recently refurbished) and great breakfast - BEST BACON I'VE TASTED FOR YEARS (and three rashers, too!)
I can thoroughly recommend this place. Unpretentious, straight forward, good hospitality. I wish I could think of an excuse to stay there again.....

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Peter F

Reviewed 17 November 2013

My husband and I stayed here overnight using a voucher I received as a gift. Although it was a three hour journey we had a comfortable stay. Don't expect luxury here but it was very clean. Only three rooms, no central heating but they provide heaters. The bed was very comfy. The restaurant food was wonderful and huge portions. It is basically a pub with rooms so you drink with the locals. We received a very warm welcome. Breakfast was fab. Would definitely stay here again if I was in the area.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank travellerplusLondon
Reviewed 11 November 2013

My wife and I recently had the good fortune to have been given a gift voucher. We used this to stay at The Bell Inn. We also booked an extra night to make the break worthwhile having travelled 200 miles to get there. We stayed on the 30th/31st October. On arrival we were made very welcome indeed. The room (3) was really nice and clean, the heating had been turned on and was most welcome. The en-suite was adequate although some shelves would have been appreciated.
We ate at the pub both evenings choosing from a very good selection off the excellent menu. The quality of the food was very good indeed and the portions more than adequate.
The breakfast lived up to our expectations, plenty of it and good quality fare, Thursday is pensioners lunch day, £8.00 for 2 main courses which we indulged in, plus desserts and coffee,All in all a verey relaxing break. All the staff looked after us very well and couldn't do enough for us.

We will certainly be visiting "The Bell" again when we are in the area and would reccomend it to anyone without any hesitation whatsoever.

All in all a really relaxing excellent break and a lovely "Chill Out"

Ray and Jackie,
Tuxford, Nott's.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank ray e
Reviewed 15 August 2013

We recently stayed at the Bell Inn after receiving a voucher for a one night stay as a gift. We decided to make the most of the break and add on an extra night. I can honestly say that all of the staff were very helpful and pleasant and couldn't do enough for us while we were there. The room was pretty basic and smallish but clean. The breakfast was huge! My husband reckons that it could be the best full English that he has ever eaten (and he's eaten a lot!). We ate both evenings at the pub and the food was excellent with plenty of choice. All round it was a great choice of location for us and we were made to feel very welcome and would definitely make a return visit.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank happyholidaymaker449
Reviewed 11 August 2013

Stayed for one night on 10/8/13 on arrival we where showed to our room which I have to say was spacious and very clean, all the usual TV, tea making facilities etc, we ate in the restaurant and our meal was hot plenty of it and very well cooked , the staff could not do enough for us ,im not a great lover of soft beds but this one just ate you, the best nights sleep ive had in weeks becarful what you order for breakfast because the portions are huge and very tasty, I would recommend this pub and would not hesitate to stay again thanks a lot
Chris & Debbie

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 964chris
Reviewed 21 May 2013

Very welcoming polite staff. Ate on the evening and lovely to see a helpful and knowledgeable chef who was most willing to cook anything that I fancied and change any menu to suit. ( I am a fussy veggie) good quality ingredients all freshly cooked.
Room was traditional, clean and looked newly decorated. bed comfy. Breakfast was very good nice scrubbed tables and heavy white crockery farmhouse style. very good pot of tea, jug of good juice, cereals available, partner rated this the best breakfast he'd had. We stayed with a voucher bought from Boots as a present, this made it way more expensive than normal Bed and Breakfast however this is not the Pubs doing and although I wrote a review of the voucher on the Boots site it was not printed.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ju P
Reviewed 12 May 2013

Room appeared clean, tidy and tastefully decorated, though badly utilised. Shower room would benefit from some forms of shelving as there was nowhere to put all our things. Large shower and plentiful hot water and power. Menu excellent as was the quality of the food and the staff were friendly and helpful.

Regret.

We received a £70 voucher from Debenhams gifts, which did not include breakfast, research showed that we could have booked for the same date and had breakfast included for less than £70.

Room Tip: There are only 3 room and we were in room 1, which despite it being busy as it is a popular place, i...