My single room, 203, was the worst hotel room I've stayed in for years. It was cold, the carpet was grubby,it had no bedside table, the ceiling paper was peeling, and there were damp patches on the walls.
Initially, the bathroom looked OK, but it too was bad. Of the three ceiling lights, one was hanging down (it shouldn't), the one above the shower didn't work, and the other was OK. The lamp above the mirror was missing. There was mould on the ceiling, and around the shower.
The common areas dirty, dusty, uncared for, and with lots of light bulbs missing.
However, not everything was bad: the bar served good beer, and the breakfast was pretty good.
Avoid this place like the plague!More