Archangel
US$108
Travelodge Beckington(Beckington)(Great Value!)
US$62
Travelodge
Premier Inn Frome Hotel(Frome)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
The Woolpack Inn(Beckington)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$128
US$106
US$88
  • Breakfast included
Homewood Park Hotel & Spa(Hinton Charterhouse)
US$243
Best Western Plus Centurion Hotel(Midsomer Norton)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$117
Priceline
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewssmall luxuryeggs florentinemy partnerroll top bathquirky hotelmodern touchesspiral staircasefresh milk in the fridgenooks and cranniesmain buildingdouble roomlovely toiletriesenjoyed my staybe visiting againlovely roomgreat nightbloody mary
Reviewed 24 May 2014

I really enjoyed my stay. As the hotel was quiet I was offered a free upgrade which is a lovely touch and I really appreciated it. They also arranged room service for me even though it was quite late. I'd got back after a long day filming so I was hungry and very grateful! The food was really nice. The bathtub blew my mind! I'll be back as soon as I can.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Jasleenks
Reviewed 18 May 2014

we could not fault our stay at the archangel.
we stayed in small double at £100 and we was number 10, upstairs in the back garden of restaurant, there was birthday party and several other people in garden til late at night and after reading all reviews we was very aware that noise seems to be an issue, coming from Essex noise to us is normal, however, we had every window open tele on low and we didn't hear anyone or anything, so I think people who wrote reviews were being very harsh, it is in village it is part of restaurant your bound to get mumbling noise but really nothing to complain about it was 25 degrees when we stayed we had fan in our room all windows open, cleanliness spot on.

100% worth the money.
staff very friendly and professional.

food was superb, breakfast was amazing dinner was a winner and not overpriced, highly recommended.

we had long journey and a very long day at longleat so when we checked in we wanted to relax freshen up n go for dinner and its such calm relaxed atmosphere 100% go again,

excellent job guys.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Louise816
Reviewed 13 May 2014

We stayed here on the Saturday of the May Day bank holiday. Our room was quite noisy as the weather was so beautiful the courtyard was being used and people were sat right outside our room talking and laughing. So it isn't a place we could have had a romantic getaway! We decided to join them and have a drink and read of the papers in the sun. Our room was small but really well decorated and the shower was powerful. The price was good for a bank holiday weekend and the breakfast was excellent - so all in all I can't complain. However if I was coming back i'd probably ask for a room in the hotel as I do like to relax when I am away.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank turace
Reviewed 11 May 2014

I booked this hotel as it appeared at the top of the list on this site and the price was very attractive. The place has been recently upgraded and, for the most part, in very good taste. The room opened directly onto the courtyard so was noisy until 23.00, when they close the courtyard, and was small but very comfortable. When I booked it was made clear that the room was small but it was more than adequate for a one night stay.
I also booked a table in the restaurant to take my daughter out for dinner. Although a very limited menu the food was excellent. My daughter is still raving about the Blackcurrant Souffle!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 May 2014

I stayed in one of the standard double rooms in the courtyard. The actual bar is lovely and the staff our welcoming however I was very disappointed with the room. The carpet was muddy and dirty and the shower had other people's hair still in it. The 'bathroom' was in a dinky cupboard-like room and so there was not much room to move about after getting out of the shower. There was an emergency light by the door which glowed bright green all day and night which caused problems trying to sleep. The courtyard was extremely loud until the bar closed and there was a feeling of lack of privacy and it was possible to hear the people next door snoring during the night. Lastly there was a distinct smell of sick in the corner of the room.

I would definately go and drink and socialise in the bar because it is amazingly decorated and I can't fault the breakfast but I would not stay in the rooms again and I do not think mine was worth £90.00 a night.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple