“Good value, but slow and quirky service!”

Frome Flyer Beefeater
Ranked #49 of 101 Restaurants in Frome
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Attached to Premier Inn.
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Our grandchildren love this place - but its a bit hit n' miss as far as the service goes. We waited a loooong time for our meal and the restaurant was not very full. The food was good but several items we not quiet what we ordered and the waitress appeared to be from another planet!

Reviewed 21 June 2014

Tried this a few times, and unlike other Table Table places that we have popped into, this one is below par.
Mostly, it was the miserable faced and grumpy mannered staff that dragged it down.
Wont go back to this one but would still try other Table Tables, usually good value, good quality chain type food.

1  Thank Wiz R
Reviewed 10 June 2014

We ate here twice as we were staying in the Premier Inn next door for a day trip to Longleat safari park. The staff were very friendly and attentive and the food was lovely. I had the salmon salad the first evening and the cheese burger the second. My husband had the makhani curry the first evening and the gammon the second. All dishes were well presented and of a high standard of quality. The head waiter was very attentive and ensured everything was ok with our meals.
Would eat here again if in the area.

Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

Evening meal was actually very nice as was the usual full breakfast. The service was very good, attentive yet not in your face. My only complaint and sorry but a pet hate and unnecessary - dirty cutlery! I sat on a table set for 4 and nearly every item of cutlery was dirty, I just managed to make a clean set. Wouldn't hesitate to eat there and highly recommended.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

This place has had many bad and I think unfair reviews. I have been to the Frome Flyer on dozens of occasions sometimes to eat and other times just to relax and have a drink with friends and family. We have always been treated well by the staff, and the food is very nice and I think good value.