“Very poor service”

Frome Flyer
Ranked #54 of 99 Restaurants in Frome
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Attached to Premier Inn.
sidcup
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very poor service”
Reviewed 20 August 2014

I have never left a review on Trip adviser, but I feel I must warn other people of the terrible service we received at the Frome Flyer. We stayed at the attached Premier Inn, as we were visiting Longleat nearby.
The service at this restaurant was deplorable. We and many other tables waited over an hour to be served our food. So many other people were complaining about the lousy service,that I couldn't
even get a chance to complain myself!
There are no other restaurants nearby, so they have you where they want you. Avoid at all costs!!!!!!!!!

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank simon c

Poole, England, United Kingdom
“Poor Service”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Stayed at Premier Inn next door. Had evening meal which was fine food wise, but the service was so slow. The staff seemed to be preoccupied. They forgot the kids desserts and then when prompted arrived with the incorrect dessert. Breakfast was more of the same food was ok but ordered costa coffee's to have with breakfast but they arrived after we had finished our breakfast 30 minutes later! This place could be easily improved with a decent restaurant manager or supervisor.

• Visited August 2014
Stoke-on-Trent
“Typical of this type of thing”
Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

Service atrocious, food as expected. Value for money. Would use again with children if passing and hungry but certainly wouldn't make an active journey to eat here.

Callington, England, United Kingdom
“Good”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

We dined here for three nights while staying in the local premier inn,the service was good,the food was ok,the staff very friendly.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Marcus K
England
“Rip Off”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Stopped at the Frome Flyer on Saturday, on our way home and fancied a quick refreshment.
I was charged £3.74 for a pint of Thatchers Gold cider. When I questioned this the staff confirmed it was correct, but agreed it was a "crazy" price !!!
I thought my local was expensive, but this is just a rip-off !! . . . won't be stopping there again.

• Visited July 2014