“Tasty veggie food in a relaxing atmosphere”
Review of Garden Cafe

Garden Cafe
Ranked #21 of 100 Restaurants in Frome
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 1 September 2014

Good vegetarian restaurants are a rarity on our travels so were pleased to be recommended to go to the Garden Cafe. We sat in the shaded garden on a sunny day and enjoyed lunch for 6 people. It was a relaxing place despite being busy. There were also inside seating with the organic produce on display. Service by the young staff was with a smile and we all enjoyed the food. Each item in the breakfast was individually tasty especially the mushrooms and spinach. The fattoria with its tasty goats cheese was enjoyed by the vegetarian and the cashew nut and bean patties were also a favourite.
We were not rushed . The dog was made welcome. Food was good value.We will be returning.

There are newer reviews for Garden Cafe

Reviewed 25 August 2014

I must stop going to this place and try and find somewhere else as the staff are repeatedly unwelcoming, cold and a bit rude. It is a shame as it is nice and the salads are particularly enjoyable, but I must stop supporting somewhere where I am made to feel so unwelcome.
On Thursday 21st August I went in with a friend and our prams. One of the usual miserable women was in there and as we were deciding where to park up she yelled 'we'd rather you left the prams by the door!' Her tone was not nice and we should have left there and then.
However, the other girl that served us was a lot friendlier. Some people are not suited to work in the hospitality industry! I will be going elsewhere from now on and so will my family. Sort your attitudes out! I'm not the only one that feels like this.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

Love this vegetarian restaurant, so simple and delicious. But the staff don't really smile! There is one friendly lady with blonde hair but two I can think of who make you feel like you are really putting them out. Cheer up loves!

Reviewed 10 August 2014

Lunch in the garden on Friday with a friend. The salads are fantastic, remembered why I use to come here a lot. Really lovely.

Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

Went for lunch, was pleasantly surprised, had a small salad plate, was filled with about 6 different types of salad, was really nice & fresh. I also had an almond croissant supplied by bertinet bakery which I know I love anyway! Lovely surrounding & staff fairly polite. Will be returning :)